SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC AND JOIN THE LEADING AFRICAN MUSIC LICENSING PLATFORM
- NO JOINING FEE
- NON EXCLUSIVE DEAL
- YOU RETAIN 100% OWNERSHIP OF YOUR SONGS
- 50/50 SPLIT ON ALL NET LICENSING FEES
- WORLDWIDE EXPOSURE
- BE PART OF THE LEADING AFRICAN MUSIC LICENSING PLATFORM
- WE BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF SONGS AND THE CREATIVE FORCE COMING FROM AFRICAN ARTISTS.
- WE ARE NOT GENRE SPECIFIC.
- AFRICORI IS CREATING A NEW MARKETPLACE FOR INDEPENDENT ARTISTS ACROSS AFRICA.
Submitting music on AFRICORI is easy. Just click to register your music, edit your artist page, set up a personal profile and enter your song information. Then upload the songs as mp3 (at minimum bit rate of 128 kbps). If it's your first upload there is no need to upload more than 4 songs. Once the information and songs are received, our music specialists will review the information and listen to your music. Within 4 weeks you will receive confirmation that your music has been accepted. Once the music is accepted we will need to receive your music as a commercial CD or the corresponding WAV/AIFF files on a CDR. Track listing must be provided with the CD. To avoid any confusion please make sure that the track listing is included on the CD and in the jewel case or sleeve. Please do not send any data discs.
We can only accept music that comes to us on a physical CD and of commercial release quality.
Once the discs are received, your songs will be made available on AFRICORI, ready for licensing.
SO GO AHEAD! JOIN AFRICORI AND BE PART OF THE LEADING MUSIC LICENSING PLATFORM FOR MUSIC MADE IN AFRICA. "SUBMIT MUSIC"
Get more information FAQ ARTISTS